Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jess and I got to go to a BYU game together. It was BYU vs Wyoming. It wasn't much of a game especially because of how hot it was. But it was fun! There are some great pictures below. 
I made Jessica buy a shirt with me. 
Pretty important completion pinned back in our end zone!
I think Jessica was more excited about Dip-n-Dots than being at the game. Anybody that knows her knows that is probably the only way I was able to convince her to go with me. 
One of Jessica's classic faces depicting the feeling of annoyance. This must have been just before she got her Dip-n-Dots. 
You have to pay close attention to this picture... at least you did before I cropped it. It was just another picture of Jessica but then we notced the little girl in the back going at it. Gold Digger!
Another Cougar FIRST-down!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute blog! I didn't even know you guys had a blog, I found it through Kimie's blog. It's fun to get updates on you and your family since I only see you guys maybe twice a year!!

Jessica said...

I am surprised I have left these sick pictures up!!

Alayna said...

I am so jealous that you guys got to go to a BYU game. I miss those days! We used to have season tickets to see the Cougs and on ocassion would stop by to see our cool cousins on the way home. Good times...

Funny thing is I just had a dream about John last night. I won't get into the details because they are pretty embarassing, but he really came to my rescue!

Glad to see that you two are doing well... And Jessica, I hope to meet you one day in the future (if I ever make it back to Utah).

Annalee and Buck said...

Hey! I'm glad you found my blog because I couldn't remember what it was that night when you showed me. Your wife seems really cool, you two should come hang out with us, like me and my hubby, Allie and hers, Heather and hers, it can be a married couple par-tay! And then we can meet your cute wife :)
P.S. I'm adding you to my blog list