Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight



[twilight.jpg]

Yesterday John and I went to Twilight. The movie started out good, but then the more it went on the less I liked it. We both thought it was really cheesy! Like the baseball scene seriously?!? And the line where he called Bella a "spider monkey" (um no)! I did think Edward was attractive but any ways the worse part about the movie were the people who sat in front of us....The theater was empty and of course they have to come and sit right where my feet are resting!! uhh I was ticked..  Hopefully the next one is better!

3 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

I'm so glad you guys thought it was cheesey too and not just me! Ok, so I haven't seen the movie yet but I thought that about the book...sounds like fun though. I love going to the movies, me and my hubby hardly ever go!

Andrea said...

So totally wierd how I found your blog. We went to see twilight and it was packed. We had tweens on both sides of us giggling the whole time, and Edward was a let down. Ha ha, oh well. Movies are never as good as the book.

Jessica said...

I went with my sister in laws and we all laughed all the way through the whole thing. Needless to say I hope that the 7 million that they made off this movie the next one will be a little bit better. :) BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!