Saturday, March 5, 2011

VEGAS and our BABY!

NOTE: This was written on March 5 my husband forgot to post it for me. I know you all have been dying to see what I have written. Sophie is 8 months today which also mean we have lived here in Vegas for 8 months! It has gone by sooo fast, thank goodness. It hasn't been too bad but I really miss Utah and being close to family and friends... The weather here is amazing right now and I cant wait to take Sophie swimming once it gets warm enough.
John has 2 more sessions left of his didactic phase of school, which is just the class portion of PA school. He has done amazing in school and has great grades. He really likes school and is very happy with his chosen profession. He will do the clinical portion of school in Utah, so we have about 7 more months left here in Vegas.
Sophie is growing like a little weed. She sits up on her our, eats pretty much everything (loves banana's), says " Mama", which of course I love! She hates getting in the crawl position, but is very mobile and loves to stand up . She has two of the cutest bottom teeth ever. She is a really good baby and gets more fun everyday. I can't believe just eight months ago she joined our family.
Anyways I know all anyone ever likes to see is pictures of Sophie girl so here ya go and Happy 8 month birthday little girl!
I miss this tiny girl

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I miss that tiny girl too! Oh well I guess you just need to have another baby!

Unknown said...

Very well written Jessica. I love you all. Come home soon. <3