Thursday, September 8, 2011

Big news!

Big news! John hasn't had a seizure for almost a week.. We met with his neurologist last week and he bumped up his medicine and it seems to be doing the trick... He can listen to music without a seizure! I know our prayers have been heard and I hope the medicine continues to work because I could use to this life! ha.. Seriously though, I know it isn't by chance this is happening right now.. John has 4 weeks left of school and 6 weeks until his clinicals. Some may say its a coincidence but I know its just a tender mercy from the Lord. Life has just been crazy the last year and half and it would be so nice to be able to relax and have some normalcy. I have enjoyed watching John play his guitar. I haven't seen him play for probably a year.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Great news! We'll be praying for you guys! We're excited to have you guys back. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys more!