Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sophie

This little girl is 18 months old, and deserves her own post. Here is a little bit about Sophie.

Sophie loves:
Momma and Dadda-She is very much a momma's girl though
Owls
apples-I should say she loves calling any fruit that's round an apple
Babies
Her Babba-I know she shouldn't still be drinking from a bottle, but she loves it.
Kitties-any animal really
Being outside
Anything sweet
Dancing
Dora
Elmo
Getting her fingernails painted- she usually only has patience for one hand at a time
Music
Books
Her new Kitchen
Coloring
Being spoiled by all her grandparents and aunts and uncles

Sophie dislikes:

Getting her diaper changed
Getting in her car seat
When people leave- She usually cries when people leave
Meat- she is not much of a meat eater
Being told No


Sophie can throw quit the tantrums, she is very dramatic, and has lots of personality..We love you so much girlie!






1 comment:

R+M said...

Sophie is so cute! I am glad to hear from you. I think blogs are used best when they help us realize we're not alone when we struggle. I loved the quotes you shared, too. I'm going to hold on to those!