Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beware

So last Friday I went to work and when I got home i had the usual little hairs in my shirt( I cut hair and had cut three men hair cuts in a row their hair gets everywhere) but they were irritating my skin.. I didn't think much about it and I just brushed it off thinking that was all I needed to do... But I was wrong.. I eventually started breaking out in hives or at least thats what I thought it was... But I thought this will just go away I put some cream on it but it started spreading!! Thank goodness we have a uncle who is a doctor and I took some pictures and sent them to him so he could figure out what it was.. Later he calls me up and asked me a bunch of questions and he figured out that it must of been from one of the guys hair that got on me had some kind of bacteria and when the hair came in contact with my skin it gave me impetigo.. Who would of thought ...So in about a week all the little spot will go away!!! Beware Hair dressers of clients sick hygiene problems!!

3 comments:

A and L said...

jess- check out that sexy off the shoulder number! whoo- whoo!

Whitney said...

ha ha o my gosh jess i'm sorry! thats a crazy story! Hope all is going well we need to hang out this summer maybe plan a big thing with everyone and go to the pool or something

Laura said...

Ok, you don't know me, I just came across this blog post and I do hair. SICK! I can't believe that! We need better protection!